Cost of living in Minsk, Belarus vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 575 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 1410.807 COP / BYN
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minsk (Belarus) is 11% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$3,716,808 (2,635 BYN) in Minsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,350,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 4.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bangkok costs 25,000 ฿ (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Oslo costs kr 133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Lisbon costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 240 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 60 (about 2 hours ago)