Cost of living in Minatitlan, Mexico vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 75 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 178.481 COP / MXN
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minatitlan (Mexico) is about the same as in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require COL$3,470,000 in Tunja you would need to make just about COL$3,385,976 (Mex$ 18,971) in Minatitlan.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €50 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sialkot costs ₨130 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 780,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória da Conquista costs R$ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $605 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,400 (about 2 hours ago)