Cost of living in Mérida, Mexico vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 124 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 180.261 COP / MXN
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mérida (Mexico) is 33% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$4,950,812 (Mex$ 27,465) in Mérida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,730,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$90 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 170 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hanover costs €72 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Winnipeg costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,568 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tijuana costs Mex$ 26 (about 4 hours ago)