Cost of living in Mérida, Mexico vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 270 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 180.729 COP / MXN
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mérida (Mexico) is 32% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$4,262,820 (Mex$ 23,587) in Mérida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,220,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 69 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.65 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Munich costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Lusaka costs 1,300 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €92 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 2 hours ago)