Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran vs Tunja, Colombia
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 83 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.08640 COP / IRR *
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 29% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$4,867,533 (﷼ 56,339,546) in Mashhad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,780,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.65 B/. (36 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Munich costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Lusaka costs 1,300 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chicago, Illinois costs $999 (about 2 hours ago)