Cost of living in Mariehamn, Aland Islands vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 74 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 4307.886 COP / EUR
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mariehamn (Aland Islands) is 233% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$12,181,125 (€2,828) in Mariehamn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,660,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Oslo costs kr 133 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Lisbon costs €30 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 240 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oxford costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Helsinki costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)