Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 133 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 4203.728 COP / EUR
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 155% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$8,462,020 (€2,013) in Mannheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,320,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panama City costs 70 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Diego, California costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $22,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 200 (about 4 hours ago)