Cost of living in Malaga, Spain vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 459 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 4307.886 COP / EUR
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 133% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$7,329,256 (€1,701) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,140,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Long Beach, California costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 80 Pataca (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kyiv costs 1,500₴ (about 3 hours ago)