Cost of living in Lucknow, India vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 316 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 49.017 COP / INR
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lucknow (India) is 4% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$3,258,494 (₨66,476) in Lucknow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,130,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,587 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,065 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$260,000 (about 2 hours ago)