Cost of living in Luanda, Angola vs Tunja, Colombia
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 170 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 5.488 COP / AOA *
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 40% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$4,572,228 (833,057 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,260,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Berlin costs €5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Río Cuarto costs ARS $1,110 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Richmond, Virginia costs $5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 20 (about 1 hour ago)