Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 191 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 4307.886 COP / EUR
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 143% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$8,929,301 (€2,073) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,680,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$260,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Neuquén costs ARS $99,998 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Savannah, Georgia costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Akron, Ohio costs $1.35 (about 3 hours ago)