Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 592 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 4307.886 COP / EUR
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 121% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$7,351,212 (€1,706) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,320,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Yerevan costs 500Dram (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11,699 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sulaymaniyah costs 1,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 15 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Las Tunas costs 100 CUC (about 3 hours ago)