Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 658 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 521.141 COP / BOB
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 55% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$5,363,241 ($b10,291) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,470,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €50 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sialkot costs ₨130 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 780,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória da Conquista costs R$ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $605 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,400 (about 2 hours ago)