Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 410 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 11806.392 COP / KWD
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 124% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$7,743,745 (Dinar 656) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,450,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $915 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jammu costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Granada costs €900 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 480,000 (about 5 hours ago)