Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 89 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 393.856 COP / NOK
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 242% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$11,381,984 (kr 28,899) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,330,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mangalore costs ₨28 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $8 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $1,525 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chernivtsi costs 110₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fukuoka costs ¥115,000 (about 3 hours ago)