Cost of living in Krasnodar, Russia vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 174 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 46.983 COP / RUB
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Krasnodar (Russia) is about the same as in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require COL$3,640,000 in Tunja you would need to make just about COL$3,529,135 (руб 75,114) in Krasnodar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quilmes costs ARS $90,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in João Pessoa costs R$ 988 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kraków costs 4.42 zł (about 2 hours ago)