Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 81 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 884.969 COP / MYR
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 65% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$5,992,730 (RM6,772) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,630,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bangkok costs 25,000 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Oslo costs kr 133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oxford costs £429 (about 2 hours ago)