Cost of living in Khemis Miliana, Algeria vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 130 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 28.261 COP / DZD
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khemis Miliana (Algeria) is 16% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$3,818,528 (135,117 Dinar) in Khemis Miliana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,290,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lelystad costs €1.64 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montreal costs C$2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Luis costs ARS $600 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 315 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €30 (about 3 hours ago)