Cost of living in Kerman, Iran vs Tunja, Colombia
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 75 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.08591 COP / IRR *
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 5% cheaper than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require COL$3,770,000 in Tunja you would need to make just about COL$3,575,274 (﷼ 41,615,707) in Kerman.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Perpignan costs €950 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 290 (about 2 hours ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Taipei costs 167 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pula costs 4,000 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Indore costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)