Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 429 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 29.508 COP / NPR
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 22% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$4,261,146 (₨ 144,405) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,480,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Veliko Tarnovo costs 64 лв (13 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Vidin costs 10 лв (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calama costs CH$1,200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Zabrze costs 150 zł (about 2 hours ago)