Cost of living in Katerini, Greece vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 75 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 4307.459 COP / EUR
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 57% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$5,947,414 (€1,381) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,780,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 315 ﷼ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,000,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 45,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr14,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tunis costs 15 Dinar (about 4 hours ago)