Cost of living in Kassala, Sudan vs Tunja, Colombia
WARNING! Kassala has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kassala.
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 65.635 COP / SDG *
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kassala (Sudan) is 58% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$5,355,554 (81,595 Pound) in Kassala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,400,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 315 ﷼ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,000,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 45,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tunis costs 15 Dinar (about 4 hours ago)