Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 82 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 126.423 COP / TWD
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 109% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$7,465,120 (59,049 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,580,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chiang Mai costs 23 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cardiff costs £301 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Minsk costs 80 BYN (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €22,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ufa costs руб 36,180 (about 4 hours ago)