Cost of living in Kamloops, Canada vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 89 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 2774.367 COP / CAD
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kamloops (Canada) is 131% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$7,844,630 (C$2,828) in Kamloops to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,390,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.15 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨220 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €560 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)