Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 74 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 173.243 COP / ZMW
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 9% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$3,779,880 (21,818 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,480,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 650 Дин. (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 800 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in São Paulo costs R$ 21 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €750 (about 2 hours ago)