Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 135 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 421.352 COP / SEK
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 167% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$9,750,755 (23,142 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,650,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zapopan costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$2,236 (about 2 hours ago)