Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 415 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 1091.290 COP / ILS
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 222% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$12,173,673 (11,155 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,780,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lucknow costs ₨1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 12,000TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,999 (about 3 hours ago)