Cost of living in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 460 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 961.696 COP / SAR
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) is 138% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$8,530,611 (﷼ 8,870) in Jeddah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,580,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Pasto costs COL$5,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lucknow costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £900 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 12,000TL (about 2 hours ago)