Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran vs Tunja, Colombia
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.08536 COP / IRR *
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 17% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$3,897,100 (﷼ 45,656,430) in Isfahan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,320,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Kolkata costs ₨26 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quilmes costs ARS $90,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 150 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in João Pessoa costs R$ 988 (about 3 hours ago)