Cost of living in Iquique, Chile vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 244 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.656 COP / CLP
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 61% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$5,452,298 (CH$1,171,105) in Iquique to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,380,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Paris costs €24 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mangalore costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tampico costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $30 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 250 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Chandigarh costs ₨700 (about 4 hours ago)