Cost of living in Hetauda, Nepal vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 257%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 74 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 30.373 COP / NPR
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hetauda (Nepal) is 479% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$18,861,536 (₨ 621,005) in Hetauda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,260,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Kolkata costs ₨26 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quilmes costs ARS $90,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 150 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in João Pessoa costs R$ 988 (about 3 hours ago)