Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 198%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 95 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 1087.375 COP / ILS
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 292% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$14,826,211 (13,635 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,780,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ludhiana costs ₨1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rosario costs ARS $2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Melbourne costs AU$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 400 Birr (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 6,500 lei (about 2 hours ago)