Cost of living in Hanover, Germany vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 123 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 4307.886 COP / EUR
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hanover (Germany) is 159% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$9,009,493 (€2,091) in Hanover to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,480,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Richards Bay costs R 100 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rabat costs 20,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Imphal costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Berlin costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)