Cost of living in Hakodate, Japan vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 34.656 COP / JPY
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hakodate (Japan) is 117% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$7,686,308 (¥221,790) in Hakodate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,540,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mérida costs Mex$ 389,990 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $19,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jerusalem costs 5.34 ₪ (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$110 (about 2 hours ago)