Cost of living in Győr, Hungary vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 74 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 12.001 COP / HUF
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Győr (Hungary) is 29% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$4,674,631 (389,506 Ft) in Győr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,630,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lucknow costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 12,000TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,999 (about 3 hours ago)