Cost of living in Guadalajara, Mexico vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 934 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 178.481 COP / MXN
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 58% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$5,883,802 (Mex$ 32,966) in Guadalajara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,720,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rosario costs ARS $2,300 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Melbourne costs AU$11 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 400 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 6,500 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Jabalpur costs ₨24 (about 2 hours ago)