Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 76 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 74.853 COP / PHP
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 57% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$5,312,175 (Php70,968) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,380,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lahore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Richmond, Virginia costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Kandy costs 36,000 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)
- 200 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 4 hours ago)