Cost of living in Fushun, China vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 74 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 530.801 COP / CNY
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fushun (China) is 28% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$4,108,993 (7,741元) in Fushun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,220,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Tunis costs 1.000 Dinar (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Coimbatore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manchester costs £23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Murcia costs €140,000 (about 2 hours ago)