Cost of living in Freiburg, Germany vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 138 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 4307.459 COP / EUR
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Freiburg (Germany) is 157% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$9,097,832 (€2,112) in Freiburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,540,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Manila costs Php40,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barranquilla costs COL$2,500,000 (about 3 hours ago)