Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 397 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 4300.439 COP / EUR
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 229% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$10,349,709 (€2,407) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,150,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €44 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $43,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 170 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ho Chi Minh City costs 2,500,000 ₫ (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benoni costs R 12,000 (about 3 hours ago)