Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 138 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 2534.191 COP / NZD
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 189% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$10,516,062 (NZ$4,150) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,640,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ufa costs руб 36,180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 55 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £215 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$15 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Addis Ababa costs 160 Birr (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 5 hours ago)