Cost of living in Dresden, Germany vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 123 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 4220.939 COP / EUR
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dresden (Germany) is 133% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$8,531,577 (€2,021) in Dresden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,660,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,500TL (2 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Tunis costs 1.000 Dinar (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Coimbatore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manchester costs £23,000 (about 1 hour ago)