Cost of living in Dnipro, Ukraine vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 298 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 126.102 COP / UAH
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dnipro (Ukraine) is about the same as in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require COL$3,160,000 in Tunja you would need to make just about COL$3,099,403 (24,579₴) in Dnipro.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 80 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilbao costs €32 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 3,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oslo costs kr 130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)