Cost of living in Davao, Philippines vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 95 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 75.314 COP / PHP
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Davao (Philippines) is 37% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$4,303,624 (Php57,142) in Davao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,130,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 3,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$5,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$260,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Neuquén costs ARS $99,998 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,300 (about 2 hours ago)