Cost of living in Dakar, Senegal vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 195 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.564 COP / XOF
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is 125% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$8,315,619 (1,266,940 Franc) in Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,690,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 315 ﷼ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,000,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 45,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tunis costs 15 Dinar (about 3 hours ago)