Cost of living in Curicó, Chile vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 19 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.801 COP / CLP
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 40% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$4,893,403 (CH$1,019,181) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,500,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Valencia costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Asunción costs 700,000 Gs (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 250 ₨ (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jammu costs ₨56 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Modesto, California costs $0.79 (about 5 hours ago)