Cost of living in Curicó, Chile vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 75 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.665 COP / CLP
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 36% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$4,549,917 (CH$975,374) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,350,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in London costs £12 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bucaramanga costs COL$900,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $1,009 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tampico costs Mex$ 56 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dongguan costs 20元 (about 3 hours ago)