Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 329 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2020.
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 9% cheaper than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require COL$3,570,000 in Tunja you would need to make just about COL$3,257,672 in Cúcuta.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,587 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,065 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$260,000 (about 3 hours ago)