Cost of living in Corunna, Spain vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 639 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 4307.886 COP / EUR
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corunna (Spain) is 121% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$7,105,737 (€1,649) in Corunna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,220,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kyiv costs 1,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lviv costs 650,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Vienna costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,056 (about 3 hours ago)