Cost of living in Corpus Christi, Texas, United States vs Tunja, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 60 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 3459.000 COP / USD
Do you live in Tunja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corpus Christi, Texas (United States) is 131% more expensive than in Tunja (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$8,612,455 ($2,490) in Corpus Christi, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,730,000 in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 600 Kč (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,500 zł (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 25,000 Dinar (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Porto Alegre costs R$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Luis costs ARS $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Utrecht costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)